The reasonable use and installation method of mechanical support Air support is actually a layman. In our industry, we are accustomed to called support rods, gas springs, and mechanical support is commonly called by people in other industries, mechanically supported by its own function and structure. From the current point of view, the use is very wide, from the automobile and motorcycle industry, the machinery industry, the electronics industry to transportation, fitness sports, medical equipment, and it is ubiquitous. Many factory staff do not know much about his installation methods. An advantage of gas springs It is simple to install.
1. The gas spring piston rod must be installed in the downward position, not upside-down, which can reduce friction and ensure the best damping quality and cushioning performance.
2. Determining the installation position of the fulcrum is the guarantee for the gas spring to work correctly. The gas spring must be installed in the correct way, that is, when it is closed, move it across the center line of the structure, otherwise, the gas spring will often automatically push the door open.
3. The gas spring should not be subjected to tilting force or lateral force during operation. Not to be used as a handrail.
4. In order to ensure the reliability of the seal, the surface of the piston rod must not be damaged, and it is strictly forbidden to apply paint and chemical substances on the piston rod. It is also not allowed to install the gas spring in the required position before spraying or painting.
5. The gas spring is a high-pressure product, and it is strictly forbidden to analyze, burn, or hit it at will.
6. The gas spring piston rod is strictly prohibited from rotating to the left. If you need to adjust the direction of the joint, you can only turn it to the right.
7. Use environment temperature: -35℃-+70℃. (Specific manufacture 80℃)
8. The connection point should be installed flexibly without jamming.
9. The size should be reasonable, the force should be appropriate, and the stroke size of the piston rod should be 8 mm